Eight: Glenard

Some of you said a while back that you would like to hear some stuff about Glen, since I never seem to talk about him on here. Lucky for me, I came across this quiz on Christy's site yesterday:

1. He's sitting in front of the television, what is on the screen?

Battlestar Gallactica or Dr. Who or some other nerdy science fiction show that most people haven't even heard of.
(Either that or Survivor or Project Runway or some show that he's not interested in, but has to watch because I usually get to pick. Although, that's not entirely accurate either because he usually takes care of the boys while I watch my shows, so even more likely would be WALL-E or Mighty Machines or Backyardigans.)

2. You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Tricky... He'll probably let me pick, since if he were to order a salad it would usually be to share with me.


3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Eggs. And "doesn't like" doesn't even begin to encompass it.


4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?

Pizza, because he is at home with the kids. Glen doesn't drink, and I am much more likely to end up in a bar with friends than he is. (Have you ever been in a bar Glen? And Boston Pizza lounge does not count.)


5. Where did he go to high school?

Um... Some school in Saskatoon... Evan Hardy?


6. What shoe size does he wear?

10?
I think?

7. If he was to collect anything what would it be?
Star Wars Lego.


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

I'll pick a club sandwich since he orders a lot of them, but Glen loves pretty much all sandwiches equally I think.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?

Ground beef. If it's got ground beef in it, it's probably one of Glen's favorite meals.


10. What is his favorite cereal?
Tricky... I'm going to go with... Fruit Loops? (He likes most sugary cereals.) (These food ones are hard since Glen likes practically everything and really only hates eggs. Really.)


11. What would he never wear?

A turtleneck. Anything trendy. Pink. Pointed shoes. A Speedo.


12. What is his favorite sports team?
Glen doesn't really watch sports, but when he does it's the Riders.

13. Who did he vote for?
Take a wild and crazy guess.

14. Who is his best friend?
I'd like to say me, but I'm not very much fun anymore, so I'll go with his brothers.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Leave my wallet places and doors unlocked.


16. How many provinces has he lived in?

One


17. What is his heritage?
German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday what would it be?

I'd probably bake him cream cheese cupcakes with cherry pie filling.

19. Did he play sports in high school?

Nope. Nada. Unless you count floor hockey.


20. What could he spend hours doing?
Thinking about his turn while we're playing a board game.

21. What's something cool about him?

"Cool" is not usually a word I'd use to describe Glen, but he's a pretty rad dad.


22. What's something not cool about him?
Ha ha! Where to start...? How about the fact that he can tell within seconds which Star Trek episode is on just from the audio? Or the fact than he could probably then continue to directly quote the episode if you put it on mute? (Don't get me wrong people. I love nerds and his nerdy traits are what first attracted me to him... Plus how he looks in a bunny hug with the sleeves pushed up. Mmmmmm.)

So there you have it. A whole bunch of stuff just about my guy Glen... My favorite nerd, and my children's hero. (Now we just need to know how he'd answer these questions.)

Comments

  1. i like this... i like glen too.... glen is cool... i should get amanda to do this quiz about me.... wait... maybe i shouldn't.... i dunno

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Glen too...he's cool to me!but then again..I am the 'Queen of the Nerds'...(as my brother's rightly crowned me.)

    great post Becky...
    I think you're pretty cool too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Becky. love #2o. that is so Uncle Marvin. I love playing scrabble but he takes F...o...r...e...v...e...r to have his turn. Drives me nuts!!! We should let them have a game sometime. Maybe not I'd probably be collecting pension by the time it was done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BSG is awesome, if you don't know what BSG is you really need to get out and live a little.

    ;)

    So say we all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the frak are you talking about "nerdy science fiction show that most people haven't even heard of"? Battlestar Galactica is a fine show!

    #20 is too true and too funny. LOL!!!

    I completely disagree with #22. What is not cool about memorizing Star Trek?! That's awesome! "Make it so."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see how he answers these questions. Hahaha! That would make a great post. Can he do a guest post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!

    You know what I find completely hysterical? That all Glen's nerdy (Er... I mean COOL) friends are brought out of the woodwork with one or two comments about his nerdy shows. Ha ha ha! You guys rock. Way to tell me. (He'll love this.)

    (Oh, and I'm pretty sure Glen will agree with me when I say that I think Leighton is a lucky, lucky man.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List