Six: Coming Home for the Holidays

Ahhhhhhhhh. It's good to be back.

Comments

  1. Oh man! such a nice picture. I can't believe I sat for that. I forgot I went and got my hair cut and was too cheap to pay for them to blow dry it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Now I am logged on my computer as Becky.Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it this is Chris writing as Becky. I love these pictures. What lucky little boys your grandsons (and soon grand-daughters) are to have you two as grandparents.

    And your hair looks fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pictures.

    Didn't even notice your hair Chris. Although it does look just fine. I only noticed how much love there is in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List