I've Been Waiting for a Picture

Look at her.

That's my new favorite girl in the whole world, my niece, Abigail Dawn. She's cute hey? My sister-in-law is my second favorite girl for having her just in time for me to hold her before we had to come home to Yorkton. She makes the cutest little noises. (Abigail, not Melissa.) It was super hard for me to resist making a break for it with her (again, Abigail, not Melissa) on Saturday, and it's very hard for me to resist planning a visit to Saskatoon this month so I can hold her (Abigail) for longer than I got to hold her at the hospital.

It's a good thing I'm already pregnant because all of that soft sweet cuteness makes me want one of my own. (And don't even get me started on her squishy little cheeks.)

Comments

  1. She is gorgeous, and all that sweet soft cuteness and those cheeks make me want one of my own again. Hooray for Grandbabies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! What a beautiful girl. Can't wait to hear all the stats on Melissa's blog. Now that she has a newborn, she should have lots more time to post, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...she's so sweet. It will be nice to have two little girl cousins about the same age. Hopefully they won't fight over your mom like my granddaughters fought over me. (my grandma, no! my grandma, no! my grandma...over and over again! haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is she adorable but she is a good baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two and a half months! That is not very far away! Eeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List