Free Sub

ELAINE: (To waitress) Oh, nothing for me. (Waitress leaves) I'm going to "Atomic Sub" later.

JERRY: "Atomic Sub"? Why are you eating there?

ELAINE: I got a card, and they stamp it every time I buy a sub. 24 stamps, and I become a submarine (makes a gesture) captain.

JERRY: What does that mean?

ELAINE: (Embarrassed) Free sub.

...

ELAINE: Oh, I can't believe it! I've lost my "Atomic Sub" card!.. Oh no! I bet I wrote that fake number on the back of it when I gave it to denim vest!

JERRY: So?

ELAINE: I've eaten 23 bad subs, I just need 1 more! It's like a long, bad movie, but you want to see the end of it!

JERRY: No, you walk out.

ELAINE: Alright, then, it's like a boring book, but you gotta finish it.

JERRY: No, you wait for the movie!

ELAINE: (Irritated, and through clinched teeth) I want that free sub.


Guess what I watched on TV last night? No... Not the Seinfeld episode "The Strike". Good guess though. I would have been better off. No... I wasted yet another hour of my precious time watching The Bachelor. I've been watching it this season since the first episode. I want to stop, but I can't. Usually I don't watch the first episode and I'm fine. I don't feel the slightest need to tune in week after week. I hate that show. It's dumb. This season I watched every stupid episode. Why?

Free Sub. That's why.

Comments

  1. I just saw that episode yesterday! Made me think about you. LOL Now, my question is: Are you going to watch the Bachelorette seeing as how the gal from Canada is going to be on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, where are the updates on the kidletts blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never watched even one complete episode of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. I would rather watch Seinfeld and I hate that show, too. I watched American Idol and Tatianna made it back for a try at the wild card spot. If she makes it, I will probably quit watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm glad I don't watch television. I was telling my son last night that I'm not even sure why we subscribe to cable. I watch almost nothing besides an occasional "What Not to Wear".
    He only watches "The Red Green Show" and we can get that without cable. I do sometimes use "On Demand", but I have no idea why since I only use it to watch movies that I actually own and can watch from a DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha. Never watched that show. And I'll admit, I'm not sorry to say I probably won't. But I'm the same way with the Internet. Except it NEVER ENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa is on Dancing With The Stars. Are you going to watch that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List