Two Days to Go!

Yes, I got your package Martha! And I've been meaning to post a big thank-you, honest. I just can't hold things like that in my head for much longer than a few minutes right now. In my head I wrote a nice post about how much I love all my "blogging" friends. I love my blog, and probably the biggest reason is all the friends that I never would have made without it. Thanks so much for the adorable and thoughtful gifts. You are such a blessing to me, and for way more reasons than just the package you sent for Hannah. (And me.) I love the little shirt especially though. It's so sweet, I can't wait to put it on her and post a picture for you.

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwww! I can't wait to see a picture of sweet little Hannah too!

    I can't believe it's only two days!

    I am shipping my package tomorrow before it gets fuller...or I forget to sent it and then I have a corner full of baby girl stuff..

    love to you and yours Becky! sending you OH so much love,

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting... now that my daughter is over a year, I look back with a twinge of nostalgia. That first year is VERY beautiful. And a bit frustrating at times! :) Plus baby girls are a touch of heaven. But, then again, what do I know? Don't have a boy... Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you liked it - my niece Amber is starting up a shop to do stuff ike that, once the link is ready I'll email you the link.
    Glad you liked it all, good luck tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey chickie!!!!!
    thinking about you tons!!
    can't wait for you to have a beautiful girl in PINK in your hands! :)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures of you precious new baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List