Button

Hannah's blog has been up for a while now, it's just not really what I want it to be. What I wanted was to grow some sweet peas and then have a sunny and pretty photo shoot of her lying on the grass surrounded by them. I bought the seeds and everything. I just never got around to planting them. So Hannah's blog stayed on hold. Till now.

My mom is no longer willing to wait till I get everything looking just how I'd like it to look, so I put up the link in my sidebar today. I think I give up and the blog is just going to have to be what it is. If you've never worked on one, blog templates take a lot of time to get just right. (For instance, I know Carrie worked on my blog for hours and hours, and some of you who use Windows Explorer are still not seeing it how it's supposed to look.) Since I can't even seem to find enough time to update all the blogs I could update, I think I'm going to have to settle for what I have as far as how Hannah's blog looks. It's fine. Really. It is. And I'm sure none of you care anywhere as much as I do anyways, and since I've been looking at it this way for months, there's really no point in not letting you see it too.

And just to peak your interest, here's a photo of Hannah's little button. She is such a smiley baby that even her little tummy wears a smile.

Comments

  1. Very nice! I was wondering. Cute little button. You should do one with buttons. I will go check her blog out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Becky!! I love her blog...so cute and sweet, but I just can't get over how much she's grown! I said to Geoff how it's just not fair that at five months she's sitting up in her chair and everything...this is going to go by fast...I'd better go and hold Madeline (who I keep calling Hannah - oops!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List