Blah

Oh man people, I am so tired. I don't know how taking my Gramma shopping can be so exhausting, but I am THRASHED. And mostly, I just stood around trying to keep my kids from running wild in the mall.

Anyways, that's my excuse for writing yet another LAME post. That and I'm watching the last episode of Jon & Kate Plus Eight. Also lame. And depressing. Not that the show is over, I'm fine with that. I think it should be over. It's just too bad that this is the way it's ending isn't it? DEPRESSING. I hope things get better for them. This is depressing me.

Blah.

Comments

  1. Oh man, I'm glad you had a lame post tonight...it makes me feel better about my lame post. Thanks man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get depressed watching Jon and Kate too.
    I hope today is much better than blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it depresses me too! we should make our own show that's only allowed to uplift moms sitting at home watching TV. I am sure out of the three of us and whoever else in the braun clan we could find, we could make for some great TV. I would watch....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List