Meeting

Just a little over a year ago I received an email that started like this:

Hi Becky

First of all – you don’t know me, I live in Rosenort , MB , and I came across your blog through Heather’s and Janelle’s...

And it ended like this:

... If you have specific things you want prayed for, let me know and I will lift those request up to the only person who can totally help us….or if you don’t even want to respond to this email, don’t worry about it, like I said you don’t know me, and just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you!
- Martha Stoesz

And today I'm going to meet her! And hug her! A person that found me on the internet and has since then become a very dear friend. YAY! Doesn't blogging ROCK?

So I figured I better put up a post for today before she gets here and I'm too busy enjoying being face to face FINALLY! :)

Comments

  1. where's the like button? because i really want to click it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! That's so so so nice!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can truly say, "I know JUST how you feel!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have both been excited to meet her and now we have and she is a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's amazing!! I am so excited that you guys got to meet! This is such a happy story: I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, it was so great to meet all of you - you guys rock! I believe that there will be more trips to Yorkton in the future as well! Thanks so much for the visits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm soooo glad you guys got to meet! :) love you girlie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List