I thought I'd give you a quick rundown of what's been going on around here. Just because my plan was to get back to blogging.
- My other plan was to make a quilt for Ben this week. They get these patches in Beavers that are just "fun" patches that don't go on their uniforms. Their leader suggested us moms could sew the extra patches onto a favourite blanket. Of course, I have to take it over the top as usual, and I want to make him a cute camping quilt to sew the patches on. That was my plan anyways.
- I have no laptop right now. Hannah poured Diet Pepsi into the keyboard and I'm waiting for it to dry. Actually, I'm waiting for the water I poured into to it to rinse out the Diet Pepsi to dry. It's been a week now. I'm scared to turn it back on.
- Ben is wearing a tie to school pictures tomorrow. I bought a new sweater for him to wear, but he wants to wear his shirt and tie. I love him.
- Hannah's new phrase is "Go away." Yesterday when she talked to Ang on the phone that's all she said. "Go away." Ha ha! Classic.
- This is the worst September ever. I would have said last year was, because it was so stressful and I was so worried about Dad, but at least he was here for me to worry about. I miss him more every day. Today Hannah did something sort of cute and all I wanted was to be able to call him to tell him about it. It was the kind of thing that everyone else would think was boring. But Dad wouldn't. Living through this whole year without him is complete crap, but even thinking about living the whole rest of my life without him is much crappier.