Getting to Know Me

It's that time of day: The time of day when I realize midnight is coming, and either I'm relieved, because I've posted something I actually wanted to post, or I'm racking my brain trying to come up with something, ANYTHING to post.

And I've got nothing. Which is too bad for you, because last night on facebook I got tagged in one of those "answer all these random questions about yourself" things. And so I give you the ones I feel like answering. There are fifty all together, I wonder how many will end up on here?

Getting to Know You

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Uhhh... Sometime around eleven? I woke up at around nine, but Hannah and I like to hang around in my bed as long as possible in the mornings, and the boys were busy playing Nintendo, and yes, I did think to myself, "This is the life."

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Toy Story 3, I cried through almost the whole thing. That was an intense movie.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
Hmmm. This is way too hard to answer. The show that makes me the happiest right now is probably Modern Family. But seriously, I love TV, and our digital recorder has CHANGED MY LIFE. No more wasted time on commercials. No more stressing that I'm going to miss a show. And now I usually watch my shows during Hannah's nap time which is much more convenient than in the evenings. I love that thing.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A private island someplace warm. There would be no people that I don't like. And no traffic. And we'd all have gold carts to drive around. And there would be no Tim Horton's and no Walmart. Yesssssssss. (But there would be digital recorders.)

9. Favourite Place to Eat?
If you know me at all, you know the answer to that question is, and forever will be... Taco Bell.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
A private island someplace warm. There would be no... You get the picture.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Empty.

15. Where would you want to retire?
See questions five and thirteen.
This reminds me of a camp story, which only Angerama Comin' Atcha and Scotty D. will remember, or possibly the campers who were subjected to "Scuttle Uh Rubbin Duh's, Angerama's and Beckerama's Craft House Rules". (Man, I wish I still had those.) That's all I'll say, because you really had to be there. It was funny though. Trust me. Or Ang or Scotty if you happen to know them. (Hi Mabel!)



16. Favourite time of day?
Nap time. Or bed time. LOL. That's terrible isn't it? And I do enjoy the children, I do! It's just, oh, how I love nap time.

18.What is your favourite sport to watch?
Live? Football. But only the Riders. On TV? Golf. I don't know why.

22. Bird watcher?
I'm going to post my friend Ashleigh's answer to this because it made me laugh and laugh:
"No. Large groups of birds kinda give me the creeps." Bahahahaha!

... But small groups are okay? Like, say, three ducks? Because a large group of them is bound to be involved in some kind of plot to pants you, or take over the world, or something.
Also: I love Canadian Geese. And pretty much all birds. LOVE THEM. But I don't have the patience that would be required to be an actual bird watcher.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A ballerina. I still kind of do.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Family trips. And camping. And swimming in the dugout. And band. I loved band. And Sweetums and Jynx. And playing Barbies with my friends. And going to Gramma and Grampa's house. And playing hide and seek in the long grass where the ball diamond is now, or building forts in the vacant lot down the back alley. And tobogganing. And that trip to the states with Mom and Ang and Gramma Newson. And walking home from school with Mikey. I had a fab childhood. I really did. I think that's one of the reasons why it hurts so much to have Dad gone, I wanted my kids to grow up just the way I did.

32. Any pet peeves?
Alot.

34. Favourite Flower?
Daisies.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once. BRUTALLY. I drove in the lane for oncoming traffic until the tester guy pointed it out, and almost took out a mailman. Those were the worst bits. The rest was equally horrific. I got ZERO points off on the next test though. Of course... It was around three years before I could get up the nerve to try again.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't know. Probably Home Depot. Unless there is a place like Home Depot that has toys and kid's clothes?

43. What was your favourite vacation?
This is SO hard, because I've had a lot of good ones. GREAT ones. But it would probably have to be our honeymoon, which was a houseboat on the Shuswaps. Although last summer's trip to Drumheller... And then of course all the camping trips at Ispuchaw... And Mexico. That was so great. So hard to pick.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Ben snoring. LOL. He had a bad dream, so he says anyways, and had to sleep in my bed.

46. What is your favourite color?
Green

48. Coffee drinker?
Starbucks. But that's not really coffee. It's nectar of the gods.

50. Who to tag?
Pfft. I don't know, we'll see if I tag anyone other than Ashleigh.

This post took me a whole half hour. Tomorrow's post is going to be SHORT. And probably really lame. Lamer than THIS. Just to warn you.

Comments

  1. It is the nosy creeper in me that will always read anyone's post like this. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did I tell you about the Digital Recorder?! It very well could be the first thing I grab if there ever was a fire. Well...and Sam too of coarse. He would need to help me carry it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List