What a Guy!


I saw this on the news tonight. A couple times. I love it. I especially love the raw footage at the end of this that show him wheeling up with so much determination and single-minded purpose. That guy saw what needed to be done, and he did it. No excuses, no second thoughts, no looking around to see if there might not be someone else better equipped to do the job.

Why can't I be more like that?

(Here is a link to another story about him that I liked. It tells a bit more about who he is, and I liked the interview with him a little better...)

Comments

  1. He is a hero. I found it odd, in the newscast, that they said that they would not be charging him for holding the thief. So, does that mean that in Canada that you can be charged for helping somebody?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List