It's Here!

My new best friend. Yay!

Comments

  1. I want to want one, but oh man. I'm a bit of a dork when it comes to books. I like the smell of them. I like the feel of paper under my hands. I like that I can get them at a library. I'm old fashioned and lame. Do books cost the same to get them on there? How many free ones can you get. Cause the free books thing would possibly be the deciding factor for me. And my birthday is coming.

    But it's gorgeous. And the birds. Oh. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how many free ones you can get. I've put about ten free ones on mine so far, but obviously there are WAY more. And they cost less. Sometimes much less, sometimes only a little, but always less.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List