Thirty Day Thursday: Two

I'm not doing these all in a row. That's too much like work. I'm going to space them out. Every Thursday. How's that sound? Seems a little lazy to you? Too bad. You don't get a vote.

So here comes my least favourite song. Well, one of them. I'm sure there are songs I hate more, but whenever I hear this on the radio, which isn't often since I almost never listen to the radio, I say, "I really hate this song." It annoys me. I think it's the organ mostly. And I know some of you will gasp in horror when I say this, but I pretty much hate anything by The Doors.

Enjoy. Or don't. I won't.


Comments

  1. You know, if you only do one every Thursday, it's gonna take you more than half a year to do it, right? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yurp. Awesome hey?

    (This comment did make me BRIEFLY consider posting all 30 in one day. Since I've written up my whole list with links I totally could. But where's the fun in that?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List