Sunday is Funday: Five

I forgot I have a blog for a while there. Whoops.

Today we had some friends over for a belated b-day party for their kids and ours. Because we missed their kids' birthday and they missed ours. It was mucho fun. I think this should become an annual event.

I love them. After they left (and after I got back from following them home to their house to get a free new bike for Hannah) I just felt so grateful. We have lovely friends. (LOTS of lovely friends.) And these particular friends are always there for us.

You know friends who come into your life that turn into a second family? That's what these friends are. I love them and I trust them the same way I trust my own family. I'm sure I drive them crazy sometimes, but they put up with me and rescue me when I need it. (Way too many times lately.) And we have so much fun together. And I love watching our kids grow up together. They love each other too. So being with them is pretty much totally fantastic.

So that's all this post is. A bit of a gush about how happy my friends make me, and how grateful I am to have them in my life. I'm very grateful, they are in every way a blessing in my life.

Comments

  1. Very sweet and what a nice idea to have the mutual birthday party.

    ingsomyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Good friends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SWEEET! Also, if this picture was on Facebook, I would be tagging the Disembodied Hand around Hannah. I cannot figure out where that hand is coming from. Look. Look right now and tell me it is not disembodied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. It's obviously Sammy's. But it sure doesn't look like it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me very happy. I love the whole lot o'ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List