Boreder and Boreder

You would think that being this bored would lead to fantastically creative posts. I have so much time on my hands, I should be able to come up with something better than this...

Day 14: A song no one would expect you to love.


I didn't know what to pick for this, because I'm pretty predictable in what I like and dislike. Lady Gaga is probably the closest I could get to surprising all of you, so I picked a song that no one would expect anyone to love because pretty much everyone hates opera. Not me though. I love opera. Especially this one. The Marriage of Figaro is hilarious. Trust me. And it has some of my favourite music ever written in it. I heart Mozart.

And another post is written, just like that. I have officially reached that stage of boredom where even though you probably could find something interesting (and maybe even useful) to do, you're too bored to do it. I remember this well from my teen years.

Comments

  1. Of all people, I would actually expect you to love opera. LOL.

    GEWEELI!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love opera too! Next time we're together we should go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List