The Gory Details

Okay. This post is for people like Ang and Carrie who like things like staples and stitches and blood. It is not for people like Melissa who freak out over a few bruises and a bloody bandage. So don't scroll down unless you are the type of person who thinks pulling staples out of someone's leg would be fun. I wouldn't look either, but I had to get used to it because I have to clean it and put a sock on over top of it. The first time I accidentally saw it I burst into tears. Ang laughed and took this picture:




















This is what it looks like now that staples are out. Icky. Sam hates it and wants me to keep it covered up. I wonder what the scar will look like...

Comments

  1. Thank you for the gap. I had to scroll past really fast to get to the comment link though. But I didn't get a good look. Just a general idea and that was more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. This is weird. It doesn't look like that scar is healed enough for the staples to come out! Is there anything else holding that together? I like knowing, but at the same time, looking at those pics gave me the shivers a little bit. It's not so much I like the gory details, I just like details. If they happen to be gory, well... so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked better with the staples. Just saying. But it looks good overall. Now if it just felt better so you could get around a little better. Hugs.


    sludidam....wow, really? where do they come up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List