So. Much. Pain.

I know, I know... I said I wouldn't talk about my ankle, but I seriously can't think about anything else right now. The worst thing is that if I put my foot down for much longer than ten seconds it feels like it's going to explode. It's so swollen and sore and I can't take any anti-inflammatories and my cast is too thick for ice to do any good. Did you know anti-inflammatories inhibit bone growth? Me neither. Frick. Frick frickin frick.

And I know we women like to tell you men that there is nothing more painful than having a baby, but this has taught me that there is always a new definition for 10/10 on the pain scale. I expect I will feel better in a few days, but right now I swear I can feel every staple pulling at my skin. I need the swelling to go down. And I need these pain meds to work long enough to get me to the next dose instead of konking out an hour or two before I can take them again.

I wish I could go back to the hospital. Because here at home even going to the washroom is a nightmare. I want to go back to where there is an adjustable bed, and a little table that swings over my lap, and nurses shooting narcotics into my IV line, and bedpans. Seriously. I'm thinking back with fond memories of a bedpan. Pathetic. This is brutal.

I have never felt more miserable. And tomorrow Glen's mom gets here.

Comments

  1. :( I don't even know what to say. Holy crap, that sucks. That sucks a LOT.

    This is the least cyaniest thing I have heard in a long time.

    And today's captcha: dessn

    Meh. I got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't sound good. I can't imagine what your going through. I pray it all gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commenting just to get a captcha. Today's captcha is yosse.


    Yosse, you just have to get well, soon! Sorry you are in so much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe man. I don't know what to say, and nothing will help anyways. I'm sorry lover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List