Squeaky Wheel Gets The Pizza

Glen's sick now.

Sam got sick the night after I did, so it looks like Taco Time wasn't the culprit. I still won't be eating it again for a loooooong time though.

So, since neither of us are in any shape to make or even go and get supper for the family, I ordered Pizza Hut tonight. Delivery. We never get delivery because it takes way too long. They were 45 minutes late. Which wouldn't have bothered me as much if I hadn't called at 4pm to place a timed order for 6:15pm and we got our food three hours later at 7pm. So, obviously if you know anything at all about me, I called to complain.

Result?

Free supper. I'm glad I decided to get lots so no one has to make lunch for tomorrow.

Comments

  1. My goodness, that's pretty ridiculous. But at least you got free pizza! YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List