Miss You

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them, or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were by your side." - Author Unknown

Wish you were here Dad. Wish I could buy you something from Canadian Tire for your birthday. Wish I could show you Hannah and hear your laugh when she does something funny. Wish you could come over and play lego with the boys. Wish I could call you and tell you I love you and that I wish you were here.

Comments

  1. I love this video so much. I wish I had some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that for you too.
    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List