I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

DOGGONE IT HANNAH!!!

This room was totally clean this morning when she woke up. I took the picture as my excuse for another lame post today. Then, when I loaded it up on here, I noticed something in the picture that makes this post not lame at all, but AWESOME. Because I took like five of them before I was satisfied that I'd come close to capturing the devastation. And I never noticed the room was occupied till just now. Oh man. I laughed my head off when I saw him. What is he doing just sitting there like that?

Comments

  1. I'm glad to know that it's not just my kids who do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's insane. Lol! Stupid cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame she doesn't have a sister. Cause I'm pretty lucky for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is probably wondering how the heck he is going to get out of there. SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List