Cat Trap

Before we do anything, I need to tell you about something I saw on the internet tonight. You can read the full post here, but the short version is that some bored cat owner decided to make a cat trap and take pictures of their cat in said trap.

Here's a picture:


That's the trap. Here's the cat:


Now, I thought it was funny. Stupid cat. (Cat's are seriously, SO stupid.) And that cat in particular, in that trap, really cracked me up. But then I saw this next picture, and after I was finished laughing at the expression on that cat's face:


I had to try it myself. (You knew this was coming.)


It worked about as well as I thought it would. I think I should have maybe used string or something more 3-dimensional. I forced the issue by sitting beside my trap and patting the carpet encouragingly.


Stupid cat.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List