I Will Burn You

(Before I get started I just need to say that I think this is definitely my lamest Nablopomo EVER, and I'm sorry to be putting all four of you through this just because I'm too stubborn to miss one.)

Let's talk about another show I loooooooooooooooooove. I'm rewatching all of the episodes because it's going to be forever until I get to watch new ones, and I just miss it so badly. If you haven't watched it, don't start. DON'T DO IT! Not until you have a solid week or so of vacation time to burn through. Because you WILL burn.



Oh, yes. Moriarty. I don't think there are enough o's in the world to say how much I looooooooooooove him. He has to be my favourite villain of all time. I could watch that whole pool scene over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I'd show you more amazing Sherlock scenes, but... in the words of someone else I looooooooooove, "Spoilers!"

(Oh man, I can never start watching Babylon 5 or Battlestar Galactica, can I? This geekiness is getting way out of control.)

Comments

  1. ah now I know what to watch again once I'm done with Gilmore girls. perhaps over my five days off at christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang! You need to watch! But not with me. Because I would be SUPER ANNOYING to watch this with. I like it way too much.

      Delete
  2. I'm re-watching "How I Met Your Mother" and intermittently "Everybody Loves Raymond". I started "Gilmore Girls" the day it came on, but wasn't ready to start something "new", so stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do Gilmore Girls once I'm done rewatching all the Doctor Who episodes on Netflix. (They're different the second time around.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List