Shakes

So, I think, the medication I'm taking is giving me the shakes. And possibly making me sicker. Today, after waking up this afternoon feeling even worse than yesterday, I re-read the side effects and discovered I'm taking an immunosuppressant. Actually, what prompted the re-read was my shaking hands. "May cause tremors." So, not only are these stupid drugs possibly letting whatever virus I have run wild, but they're making me sooooooo shakey. Typing this paragraph has taken a lot of backspacing.

So that's it. I'm done for today. This counts.

(Back to the doctor Monday. Because this is DUMB.)

Comments

  1. Gah! Get better soon. That's an order. (hope Monday comes quick and you get better meds) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were blogging again. you need to tell me these things. I would have never known except I'm trying to mail you something and cant find your address... I called but there is no answer.

    surely you will be better by Christmas. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you said you were going to do NaBloPoMo, but I didn't see that you actually really did, so I didn't. I'm thinking I would have had a hard time doing it anyway. Things are way busy here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List