My Tiny Titties

Ang sent me this text Becca's sitter sent to her this afternoon:

Isn't it hilarious?

In related news, my surgery went SO well. I feel way better than I thought I would, and I did right from the moment I woke up. (Cried a bit on the operating table before they put me under though. Lame. As usual.) I was in and out of there in under five hours. The nurses kept saying how amazed they were at how well I was doing. (And also that my boobs look great. I totally agree with them. They're like totes amazeballs. Literally.) I might actually have to be careful to take it easy though, because I feel that good.

Comments

  1. Hilarious!!!! And I'm happy to hear everything went well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List