Promise

I tried to put off going to the doctor a teeny bit too long, and as a result am enjoying a bit of a fever, dizziness, nausea, and headache right now. I should have gone Saturday when I saw it was getting worse, not better. I wouldn't have even gone today, but a friend said to me, "If this was happening to one of your kids, would you take them in today or wait till tomorrow?"

I would have taken them in yesterday. No question.

I think that's going to be my new "Should I go to the doctor?" guide. It makes the answer so obvious. I just wish she'd asked me that on Friday. Sigh. Hopefully these antibiotics kick in really soon, because I feel poopy and my boobs are grossing me out.

Having said that, I've decided I give up on NaBloPoMo being good on any level. And I promise to try to put up one or two good posts next month to make up for the dumbest month of blogging in history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List