What to do, what to do...

I spent a good part of today trying to decide if I should apply for a job I'd like or not. Part of the reason I was thinking "not" is that I have a surgery booked (I'll tell you about that later) next week and would be recovering when the job starts. But it's a perfect job. At my favourite school. But job hunting has been completely demoralizing, we're talking not-even-been-able-to-land-an-interview demoralizing.

But I had a nice day subbing today, I had grade nines tell me I'm their favourite teacher and beg me to apply to teach at their school. And then a friend told me some lovely things that were said by someone I subbed for this fall. So that kind of thing makes me think that I can do it, even if no one has thought so enough to interview me yet.

It's hard to know what to do, what to choose, so I think I've decided to apply and just see what happens.

I think.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List