Four

Holy smokes I'm tired. Why am I so tired???

I don't think I should have to write a new post because I posted this on facebook:

This is for you Clucky:

😆Four names I go by:
1. Becky
2. Mommy (Ben and I had a talk, and he's working on switching to calling me Mom instead. We think he's too old for Mommy. So far he hasn't remembered even once. lol)
3. Mrs. Willems
4. and when they can't remember Mrs. Willems, "Teacher"

🏠Four places I've lived:
1. Dorkton
2. Martensville
3. Saskatoon
4. Regina

💻Four things I love to watch on TV
1. Everything

🌎Four places I have visited:
1. Denita's house
2. I like to go to the beach

🍴Four things I love to eat:
1. Pie
2. Nachos
3. GARDEN CUCUMBERS
4. Gramma's pickles and borscht

Four of my favourite drinks:
1. Iced Tea
2. Starbucks Mocha Frappucino
3. Caesars
4. Girly cocktails

🏁Four people I hope will respond:
1. I don't care

Comments

  1. Lol. I particularly enjoyed this post. November's almost over. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List